I expanded my search beyond IBMi to Apache in general. I found that I can
use conditional statements within my httpd.conf. Unfortunately, it's not
doing what I want. I suspect I may be specifying the IP subnet wrong (I'm
unfamiliar with the syntax in question).

Here's a snippet:
<If "%{REMOTE_ADDR} != 'x.y.z.0/24'">
AuthType Kerberos
</If>
<Else>
AuthType Basic
</Else>

My intention to to match the entire x.y.z subent (x.y.z.1 thru x.y.z.255).
My PC is x.y.z.135 and it's still doing Kerberos. I tried from another PC
on a different subnet (a.b.c.188). That PC is also still doing Kerberos.

Can anyone double-check my condition? Is it wrong? Anything obvious that
I'm missing?

Thanks