Hi Jon,

Once you set http_setAuth(), it will remain set for the duration of the activation group.  So Charles' suggestion is a good one -- by manually un-setting the authentication, you don't have to worry about it being set from a prior call in a different program.

HTTP_AUTH_NONE (no authorization) is the default, however.  So aside from that (potentially unlikely?) scenario where the authorization values are left in the activation group from another program, it would have no effect... it is already the default.

Glad you figured out the problem...

As I mentioned on the FTPAPI list, I would not recommend setting the content-type this way.   GET requests don't usually use a content-type, and for other requests (PUT, POST, etc) that do, if you use the same mechanism, it'll cause two content-type headers to be there (once from HTTPAPI, and once from your code.) Instead, please use HTTPAPI's method of setting the content-type.

-SK