Shouldn't be...

Sure you don't have a typo in the token?

Any chance it's expired?

Charles

On Mon, May 4, 2020 at 12:21 PM Jon Paris <jon.paris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The only obvious difference I can see is that the log shows a cookie being
received and an its Id being returned. that does not happen in the HTTPAPI
log.

So I added
http_setOption('use-cookies' : '1');
Just in case cookies were not the default but it makes no difference.

Is there anything else it needs for cookies to work? I'm having a hard
time finding any examples of cookie usage.