I am saying your definition is flawed. There is not a URL that would be
successful the way it is defined. You are specifying:

/{email}{casenbr ^[0-9]+$}

How is IWS server suppose to know when email is suppose to end and case
number is suppose to start?

It is hard for me to determine what URL you are specifying since the
mailing list obfuscates it but if you want the input parameters to be in
the path, then you either need to define the path template by specifying
some sort of delimiter between email and case number, something like:

/{email},{casenbr ^[0-9]+$}

The the URL will need to be something like:

/amra@xxxxxxxxxxx,casenbr-3D1234567

But from the URL you may be specifying, if you want the data to be passed
in as query string data, then you need to define the input source to be
query string data, not path data.

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/14/2019 10:22:36
AM: