Yes, your input parameter should be a DS structure.

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/17/2019 12:02:25
AM:

From: Peter Dow <petercdow@xxxxxxxxx>
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 01/17/2019 12:03 AM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] IWS REST POST request message body to input
parameter
Sent by: "WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

How does IWS know to use that structure? Do I define my single input
parameter as like(ADDCASEInput)?

On 1/16/2019 4:24 PM, Nadir Amra wrote:
You just have one input variable, if you want the payload to be put in
that buffer you need to define the content-type as text/plain. But it
defeats the purpose of IWS - which basically parses the input and put
the
data in the proper fields.

Now if you define a structure with a name of ADDCASEInput with the
fields:

name
addr1
addr2
addr3
city
state
zip
email
sku
proddesc
phone

and ensure *DCLCASE *PCML is specified in RPG module, and you indicate
that the input parameters should not be wrapped when you deploy, I
believe
that will get what you want.

"WEB400" <web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote on 01/16/2019
04:18:04