Hi Charles,

I honestly don't remember.  Please keep in mind that the changes you're referring to were made quite a long time ago.

I suggest updating HTTPAPI (or at least installing a test copy of the current version) and see if it solves the problem.  If not, then tell me how to reproduce it, and I'll look into it.

-SK