Nathan,

my screen shot indicates that I run one node commandprompt (one start) and
node
itself creates the number of clusters that equals the number of CPU's - Í
could have
set it otherwise but bigger that the number of cores are mainly pointless
because
node.js just would compete with itself for resources.

However it may be usefull if there is long running jobs but for that I
would prefer
to have a special instance to handle those.