If you are just checking the format, jsonlint.com is a great site to vet and ID any issues. Copy and paste the data onto the site, it will tell you where the issues are.

On very complex JSON, it is a lifesaver and even on simple stuff, it has pointed me to really simple errors I have made....

Pete Helgren
www.petesworkshop.com
GIAC Secure Software Programmer-Java
LinkedIn - www.linkedin.com/in/petehelgren