Hello Chuck

Your assumption about the authority of the user qtmhhtp1 to its own user profile was correct. I added the authority *all for qtmhhtp1 to its user profile and this did the trick. I think less would have done it too, but I haven't checked this.

Thank you and others who responded very much.

Best regards

Jan