From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Rich Loeber
Sent: Monday, April 21, 2014 2:56 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: [WEB400] Web Admin Tool on 6.1 at port 2001

I just upgraded to 6.1 from V5R4. The HTTP *ADMIN tool starts find from
the STRTCPSVR command. When I try to use the url:2001 to access the main
tool, it fails telling me there is an Internal Server error when it tries
to resolve to url:2001/ibm/console.

When I go directly to the DCM tool, that comes up fine. Same for the
HTTP
server instance tool.

I don't see any messages in QSYSOPR and I'm not seeing any AF records in
the security journal.

For now, I can work around it, but I'm just wondering what I might be
missing. All of the required OS components are installed and the latest
cume as installed this morning.

Rich Loeber - @richloeber
Kisco Information Systems
[1]http://www.kisco.com