From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Nathan Andelin
Sent: 28 January 2013 22:38
To: Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries)
Subject: Re: [WEB400] DB Maintenance Design Patterns

Pete, try to access my homepage without javascript:

Nice work. Well, at least an alternate home page shows. How do you check to
see if JavaScript is enabled? First page loads a second, using JavaScript?
Otherwise only the first page loads?

We support thousands of concurrent users and have never had a complaint
about our using JavaScript. Moreover, we're talking about "applications", as
opposed to "brochures". Users have higher functional expectations when it
comes to applications. Those who have any inkling of web interfaces expect
JavaScript.

-Nathan
--
This is the Web Enabling the IBM i (AS/400 and iSeries) (WEB400) mailing