From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Mike Wills
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2012 11:04 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Finding my site with Google

How Google works is a specialty area and is not an exact science. It's more of an art. Aka who knows.

--
Mike Wills
http://mikewills.me

Sent from my mobile.
On Sep 2, 2012 10:58 AM, "Dave" <dfx1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks all, but what I'm not understanding is how Google has
referenced my first 3 trial sites. I have noticed something. On the
site I did by hand, I added links to other sites. The WordPress site
still has a link to wordpress.org and the Drupal site has links to the
site of the theme I used. On the unreferenced site, I cleared all the
external links. Could that be why?