On 9/2/2012 10:00 AM, Steve Richter wrote:
I have my v5r1 system, original web server, serving basic .htm files.
But CGI is not working. How to config for cgi?

here are the WRKHTTPCFG CONFIG entries:
Welcome index.htm
AlwaysWelcome On
DirAccess Off
PASS /* /web/*
Exec /cgi-bin/* /QSYS.LIB/SRICHTER.LIB/*.PGM %%EBCDIC%%

Shooting from the hip here, Steve, but is it possible that you need to switch your Exec and PASS directives?

Joe

This thread ...