From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul Tuohy
Sent: Friday, October 08, 2010 12:57 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Which scales better? J2EE, PHP, or CGIDEV2?

I'm sorry Kevin - I don't see where I said scaling with PHP was
expensive and/or difficult.

What I said was, when it comes to a distributed server environment it
was "easier" with Java.

Regards

Paul Tuohy
ComCon
www.comconadvisor.com
www.systemideveloper.com

Kevin Schroeder wrote:
I don't know about that. For the 95% (probably higher) of sites out there, scaling PHP is cheap and horribly easy to do.

Kevin Schroeder
Technology Evangelist
Zend Technologies, Ltd.
www.zend.com