Just that it is beta and we only have one server for development and
production. Concerned about the Zend Server Beta install affecting the
current Zend Core installation. I asked about installing Zend Server beta
with Zend Core on the Zend Forums and had some comments that made me think
installing it might cause issues with our production PHP.

Here's the discussion:
http://forums.zend.com/viewtopic.php?f=77&t=4775

|------------>
| From: |
|------------>
|"Mike Pavlak" <Mike.Pavlak@xxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| To: |
|------------>
|"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx> |
|------------>
| Date: |
|------------>
|02/09/2010 01:57 PM |
|------------>
| Subject: |
|Re: [WEB400] Zend framework and canned web pages |

OK, what's the issue with installing Zend Server? I'm hearing a lot of
good things out there...

Regards,

Mike

mike.p@xxxxxxxx Cell: (408)679-1011 Office: (815)722-3454