Is PASE really required for this (i.e. Java App Server)? Or is it that you
just need a place to enter shell commands? I have been running Tomcat on
the AS400 for about 8 years and have only ever used QShell to start/stop it,
but it didn't "feel" like it was using PASE. I thought it was just going
after the IBMi JVM and that was it. Guess you learn something new every
day! :-)

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com
http://mowyourlawn.com/blog/