James Perkins skrev:
Thorbjorn,
I Would love to be able to use JSF 2, but so far we are developing for
WebSphere Application Server 6.1 which is not Java EE 5 compliant. I will be
using Facelets, so it should ease my pain a bit.
Our JSF application runs under Tomcat and we drag in the JSF-libraries ourselves. Most likely something similar is possible with JSF 2.0 even under an older EE server.

We are about to do maintainance on it. Hopefully I can get around to do some real life work with JSF 2 and report back.

Our basic requirements are:
It has to run on the IBM i
It needs to use standards for easy migration (hopefully) in the future

Sounds reasonable to me :)

I guess that's about it. I would love to be able to get GlassFish running on
the i. Then we could use Java EE 6 :-)
GlassFish 3 requires AFAIK Java 6. You got that?

Perhaps a wish to bring up on the java400 list?