Since Nathan invoked my name I feel I must respond.

Hello World.

But seriously folks, one of the guys here at Zend raised a good point.
While I have been busy pursuing an aggressive schedule of webcasts I
have neglected the finer points of technical writing in the devzone to
highlight things that Kelly offered. Thank you Kelly! This is one of
the things I just love about PHP and the computer formerly called the
System/38 ;-) COMMUNITY!!!

Jim pointed out a couple of links in his note but I wanted to make sure
that you were aware that not only is the recorded webcast available for
"Getting Started with PHP on IBM i" and "PHP 101 on IBM i" but also the
PDF of the slides. ALL AT NO CHARGE! Also, I am happy to share code
with anyone who asks. For that you can buy me a beer. (Just kidding,
David!)

Furthermore, there will be a webcast at the end of September where I
will start a series of "Step-by-Step" presentations starting with the
conversion of a batch based RPG report to a PHP web page. We definitely
hear the cry for more support materials so please keep your cards and
letters coming and don't be bashful...given this audience, I know you
won't!

Regards,

Mike

mike.p@xxxxxxxx Cell: (408)679-1011 Office: (815)722-3454