BTW...

A *workspace* is basically a folder that contains all the projects and
files you create while using Zend Core i5. If you go to the File menu
and select the Switch Workspace option, and choose other, a window will
pop up that shows you the complete file path of your current workspace.

You probably need to use only one workspace. A consultant who works for
several companies might use different workspaces for different
companies.

A *view* is basically a window that shows and provides access to
information. For example, you probably see the PHP Explorer view on the
left side of your screen. That view gives you a directory listing of
folders that you have created (with the folders organized into
projects). If you click on these folders, you can access the files in
them, similar to Microsoft Explore.

Like windows, you can resize views. You can move them to different
locations on the screen. And you can click the X in the upper right to
close them. If you accidentally close a view, you can open it again by
going to the Window menu and choose Show View. You may have to search a
bit to find the view you want to open.

A *perspective* is a set of views that appear together. It makes sense
to group different sets of views together when carrying out different
tasks. The views you want open when writing code may not be the same
views you want open when debugging programs. Rather than opening and
closing individual views all the time, you can open and close
perspectives (i.e., functionally grouped sets of views). You can also
leave multiple perspectives open and just switch between them as needed.

Go to the Window menu, choose the Open Perspective option, and select
the PHP Debug perspective. You will see how this view differs from the
standard PHP perspective. You can close the PHP Debug perspective by
right-clicking on the PHP Debug tab in the upper right corner of your
screen and selecting Close.

If you want, you can create custom perspectives. Start in any
perspective. Close the views you don't want, and open the views you do
want. Arrange the views on the screen however you want. Then go to the
Window menu and choose Save Perspective As... Enter a name for the
perspective so you don't overwrite the original perspective. (If you do
overwrite the original, you can restore it. But it's probably better
practice to give custom perspectives unique names.)

Hope that helps a little.

Kelly