Yep, Jim, I was intending to send this to you, not to the whole list.
Thanks for getting back to me, and, yes, I am making some progress now.

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

"Jim Dillard" <jdillard@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/09/2009 01:05 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

"Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries" <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] Getting frustrated with Zend

Hi Larry,

I'll answer for all "Jim's" just in case your question wasn't directed
to Jim Dillard of Zend :-)

1) Yes, you can certainly utilize Zend's Silver Support. The link for
submitting tickets is www.zend.com/support and choose "Zend for i5/OS".
We tried to make this easy for all of your by funneling everyone through
this one pull down menu. Unfortunately, our phone based support is
fee-based but that option is available.

2) Sorry to hear that you are drowning in a sea of online documentation.
It sounds like you've found the main resources page at
http://www.zend.com/en/resources/zend-documentation. What I did is I
scrolled down and clicked on "Zend Core for i5/OS v2.6 and then clicked
on "Getting Started". Entering http://<i5_TCP_address>:89 will show you
if Core is running properly.

Please let me know if either of these two points helps get you past your
current bumps in the road.

Also, Mike forwarded me two links for you as an FYI:
* Recorded i5 webinars:
http://www.zend.com/en/resources/webinars/i5-os
* Upcomming webinar:
http://www.zend.com/en/company/news/event/webinar-moving-your-rpg-report