From: "Shane_Cessna"
I'm going to be taking a new position doing C#.NET...

You put your mouse point in
You put your mouse point out
You put your mouse point in
And you drag it all about
You do the miki wiki and you turn yourself around
That's what it's all about!

(think tune to the hokey pokey song)

I watched a few media player presentations last night from Joe Stagner on developing aspx.net applications, and thought about starting a serious discussion of Microsoft technology, but considering what we've been through on this list the past week, and the fact that it's getting late on a Friday afternoon, I'd better not...

Just a couple funny observations about Joe Stagner. He talks fast, and moves quickly from one step to the next, and he approaches his job as if he were trying to get a 7 year old excited about developing aspx.net applications. Rather than creating a new instance of an object, you "new-it-up", and rather than adding ajax you an application you "ajax-if-fy" them, and DLLs "live" in a directory. It was entertaining.

Nathan.