Windows is not an inferior operating system to i5 OS ( I really would not
compare the two ).
Please note it was you ( Aaron ) who stated that Windows was the inferior
of the two.

I was reading into what I thought you would say, and now you have said it -
that Windows is not an inferior OS to i5OS which leads me to my next
question if you have time to answer (totally fine if you don't, because I
don't have a ton of time to debate this myself).

Why do you put Windows OS as an equal to i5OS (assuming that is where you
place it, or at even better than i5OS)?

If we are going to start doing comparisons, one thing I thought of over the
weekend that I love about i5OS that I have yet to find on Windows is going
into WRKACTJOB and being able to display a complete list of jobs and then
taking option 5 to display the entire job log history. Windows can show me
all of the processes running, but as far as I can tell I can't get a solid
job log. I am not ruling out the fact that I can go to a particular tasks
folder and they _may_ have a .log file there, but every vendor does it
differently in that case.

Thoughts?

Aaron Bartell
http://mowyourlawn.com