Hello,

Is there somewhere a short example for a Cobol CGI?
All the links I find are in RPG, or are unavailable on the Web.

Basically, what I want to do is:
- receive an HTTP POST
- extract the informations in the data
- call another program to have an answer (looks in the database)
- reply to the caller.

It could perhaps be very simple, but I don't know how to start...
I don't even imagine how the program could be called?

TIA,

Frederic

This thread ...