Frederic,

Maybe you should consider IceBreak. E.g. the following COBOL program runs
directly in the os/400 ILE environment.

<%@ language="CBLLE"%><%
*' ------------------------------------------------------------- '*
 Environment division.
 Configuration section.
 Special-names.
     copy httpxlink in qasphdr.
*' ------------------------------------------------------------- '*
 Data Division.
 Working-Storage Section.
     copy httpxdata in qasphdr.

 Procedure Division.
*' ------------------------------------------------------------- '*
 Main section.

*' Insert the html heading text
%>
  <h1>This is a test from a COBOL program running in IceBreak </h1>

You do NOT need other servers like Apache ? IceBreak has its own Web
Application Server (ILE OS/400).

Read more at http://icebreak.org

I hope this can help you.

Regards,