Gilbert,

I just read Joe Pluta's response in the "Memory?" thread in the WDSCI-L
newsgroup and he gives great recommendations for the machine necessary to
run RSE. If only my boss would spring for such a system. Sigh! On top of
this, I do very little heads down programming and I think it is a bit of
overkill for my current needs but I am hoping to learn as many new
techniques as possible to enhance "future needs" that will hopefully arise
in the new year, the sooner the better.

I have to believe that our system is capable of running iSeries Access for
Web. It is way overpowered for us. It would be nice not only for educational
purposes, but it would be nice to have everyone in house using the same
version of client Access.

Blair