From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Sarah Poger Gladstone
Sent: Friday, October 06, 2006 1:58 AM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] Suggestions wanted For JSP on iSeries issue

Shannon-

I would change the httpd.conf  file so that it contains the following:

JkMount /context1/* litezout
JkMount /context2/* litezout
JkMount /contextN/* litezout

Also remove your old JkMount directives.

Then in the IFS place the file test.jsp for context1:
<tomcat home>/webapps/context1/test.jsp

Replace <tomcat home> with whatever path you have setup in
/www/litezout/conf/workers.properties for the Tomcat home.

Then use the following URL from a browser for all JSPs in context 1:

http://host:port/context1/test.jsp

Can you provide the workers.properties file?

-Sarah