So...any suggestions on this would be welcome....

I created an HTTP config.  I created an ASF Tomcat config.

I put a simple jsp file in /www/litezout/htdocs/webapps/ directory.

I attempt to open the *.jsp file, and I get a 404 error.

If I take the JkMount /webapps/* litezout line out of the HTTP config, I
can open the .jsp file, but of course, it doesn't actually execute the
jsp code.

I also tried putting the *.jsp file in the directory
/ASFTomcat/litezout/webapps/  and I get the same results.

What am I doing wrong?  Why can I not get the JSP to execute and be
found?

I see no errors in the log files.

Thanks,

Shannon O'DOnnell

The HTTP Configuration file

# Configuration originally created by Create HTTP Server wizard on Thu
Oct 05 12:57:04 CDT 2006

LoadModule jk_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZTCJK.SRVPGM

Listen *:7050

DocumentRoot /www/litezout/htdocs

Options -ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch -Includes
-IncludesNoExec -Indexes -MultiViews

JkMount /webapps/* litezout

JkMount /servlet/* litezout

JkWorkersFile /www/litezout/conf/workers.properties

JkLogFile /www/litezout/logs/jk.log

JkLogLevel Error

<Directory />

   Order Allow,Deny

   Deny From all

</Directory>

<Directory /www/litezout/htdocs/>

   Order Allow,Deny

   Allow From all

</Directory>

The Tomcat server.xml file:

<Connector className="org.apache.tomcat.service.PoolTcpConnector">

         <Parameter name="handler"
value="org.apache.tomcat.service.connector.Ajp13ConnectionHandler" />

         <Parameter name="port" value="7051" />

      </Connector>

      <!-- ====================== Application Contexts

      <Context docBase="webapps" path="/test.jsp" reloadable="false" />

   </ContextManager>