Hi,

I have an Apache config issue that has got me baffled.

Here's the problem.

I have a web page that has an embedded <OBJECT> tag in it, which points to a
Flash file (*.swf).  The link looks like this:

<OBJECT classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" WIDTH="843"
HEIGHT="526" id="FCColumn0" ALIGN="left">

<PARAM NAME=movie
VALUE="TheFlashFile.swf?dataurl=/graphs/graphsC51/InputXMLFile.xml">

<PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>

<PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF>

<EMBED
src="TheFlashFile.swf?dataurl=/graphs/graphsC51/ArbalsInputXMLFile.xml"
quality=high bgcolor=#FFFFFF WIDTH="50%" HEIGHT="100%" NAME="FCColumn"
ALIGN="top" TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash">

</EMBED>

</OBJECT>

The actual flash file is in a directory structure like this:
/c52cgi/GRAPHS/GRAPHSC51/ .

So, on an Original HTTP Server, this path works fine.  On my new Apache
configuration, I get an error back in the log that says:

/qsys.lib/programs.lib/TheFlashFile.swf.pgm is not a cgi program:
/qsys.lib/programs.lib/TheFlashFile.swf.pgm

Which to me means that somehow Apache thinks that that link is supposed to
be a CGI program, when in fact, all it is in a link to the flash file.

All I can think is that my ScriptAlias directive is somehow translating that
link into a request for a CGI program.  Everything else on this server works
the way it should except for this <OBJECT> tag.

Here is the appropriate sections of the config file that I think probably
apply here:

ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/(.*) /qsys.lib/c52cgi.lib/$1.pgm

<VirtualHost 111.111.111.111:443>

   DocumentRoot /c52cgi

   SSLEngine On

    SSLAppName QIBM_HTTP_SERVER_CERTIFICATE

  <Directory /QSYS.LIB/C52CGI.LIB/>

     Options +ExecCGI

     SetHandler cgi-script

     Order allow,deny

     Allow from all

  </Directory>

<Directory /c52cgi/GRAPHS>

   Order Allow,Deny

   Allow From all

</Directory>

</VirtualHost>

Anyone have an idea of why that link would be getting translated as a
request for a CGI program?  Perhaps I need another ScriptAlias directive
there that points to my /c52cgi/graphs/ directory?

Maybe it's a MIME type directive I'm missing?

Thanks!

Shannon O'Donnell