From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Brad Stone
Sent: Thursday, May 25, 2006 11:38 PM
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries
Subject: Re: [WEB400] ScriptAlias or MIME

Probably already been answered, but you specify:

src="TheFlashFile.swf....

That means it's going to use the current directory in the
path.  And I'm betting that the page this is displayed with
is a cgi program with /cgi-bin or something in the URL.

I always (well, 99% of the time) use qualified paths in
images, source, css, SSI, etc...

Brad

On Thu, 25 May 2006 18:17:14 -0500
 "Shannon ODonnell" <sodonnell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi,
>

> I have an Apache config issue that has got me baffled.
>

> Here's the problem.
>

> I have a web page that has an embedded <OBJECT> tag in
> it, which points to a
> Flash file (*.swf).  The link looks like this:
>

> <OBJECT
> classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"
> WIDTH="843"
> HEIGHT="526" id="FCColumn0" ALIGN="left">
>
> <PARAM NAME=movie

VALUE="TheFlashFile.swf?dataurl=/graphs/graphsC51/InputXMLFile.xml">

> <PARAM NAME=quality VALUE=high>
>
> <PARAM NAME=bgcolor VALUE=#FFFFFF>
>
> <EMBED

src="TheFlashFile.swf?dataurl=/graphs/graphsC51/ArbalsInputXMLFile.xml"