I'll do better than that. I'll post the whole config. All of this also has
to be SSL enabled so I went ahead and put that back in too in the config
file.

I can bring up the main index page with just the domain name in the address
bar, no problem.        http://mydomain.com

And I can also bring up the main index page in the address bar using
https://mydomain.com.

Also, I can open my own CGI program (one I wrote to see if the CGI
directives were set up correctly or not) and I can access it securely using

https://mydomain.com/cgi-bin/mycgiapp

However, when I attempt to open one of the existing CGIDEV2 programs the
browser does not know what to do with it and instead prompts me to save it
to my hard drive.

This leads me to believe that the CGI directives probably are correct, but
that the content-type value is missing from the CGIDEV2 program.  But I've
been wrong before...

Thanks for looking at this.

Shannon O'Donnell

LoadModule ibm_ssl_module /QSYS.LIB/QHTTPSVR.LIB/QZSRVSSL.SRVPGM
Listen *:80
Listen *:443
DocumentRoot /www/cpureports
Options -ExecCGI
NameVirtualHost 130.94.124.2:443
DirectoryIndex index.html
AlwaysDirectoryIndex Off
ScriptAlias /cgi-bin/ /QSYS.LIB/C52CGI.LIB/
#Mapmatch ^/cgi-bin/(.*) /cgi-bin/$1.PGM

<Directory />
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    UserID %%SERVER%%
</Directory>

<Directory /www/cpureports/>
    order allow,deny
    allow from all
</Directory>

<Directory /c52cgi/>
    order allow,deny
    allow from all
</Directory>

<Location />
<LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS POST TRACE>
    Order Allow,Deny
    Deny From all
</LimitExcept>
</Location>