Check that service program QTMHCGI is in the lib list for the job. I believe it's shipped in library QHTTPSVR. Original CGIDEV2 required you to duplicate the object in the CGI library. When a new release is installed, the updated version needs to be placed in the CGI library.

Shannon ODonnell wrote:
Hello,

I am working with some old code that was created for CGIDEV2.  The cgi
programs were restored to a new iSeries from one on which they previously
worked.
On the new system, when I attempt to open one of the /cgi-bin/MYPGM.PGM 's
my browser does not know what to do with it and tries to save it to my hard
drive instead of opening it.  It's like it must be missing the content-type
value in the HTML.

Now, it's been a long time since I played around with CGIDEV2, but it seems
to me that I remember you had to have some environment things set up for it,
or maybe a subsystem running for it?,  something in the background. Maybe it
was just as simple as porting the CGIDEV2 service programs?
Anyway, I'm hoping that someone out there who is using it now or has used it
in the past will remember off the top of their heads some of the basics in
setting up the CGIDEV2 environment.  Obviously I can download and install it
all on the new box, and I will if I need to, but I was hoping someone could
save me from having to do that.

Thanks In Advance!

Shannon O'Donnell