From: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Dave Reiher/prairiefarms
Sent: Wednesday, August 24, 2005 9:59 AM
To: web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WEB400] WAS 5.1 Express Performance

Anyone have any thoughts or know of any good resources on fine tuning
WAS
5.1 Express Application server performance?

I am running iSeries for Web on a small partition here, in my config for

iSeries for Web I am redirecting to another AS400 off site. It just
seems
to run a little bit slow for our folks in the field. Is there anything I

can do to fine tune the performance? Would throwing more resources at my

partition do any good? The performance doesn't seem to take a hit on the

400 partition except when starting or stopping an instance. I hate buy
more memory or allocate more only to infd out it doesn't do me any good.

Any thoughts??

    Dave Reiher
    System Analyst
    Prairie Farms Dairy - Corporate