If he's calling it without the *.PGM option, then could thisapply? I can't

<Directory /QSYS.LIB/AS400CGI.LIB/*.PGM>
    Options +ExecCGI
    CGIConvMode %%EBCDIC/MIXED%%
    Allow From all
    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .pgm .rexx .pl .class
</Directory>

 ScriptAliasMatch ^/cgi-bin/(.*) /QSYS.LIB/AS400CGI.LIB/$1.PGM

Here's what I have in mine and it works with both CGIDEV2 and CGILIB:

<Directory />
   Order Allow,Deny
   Deny From all
</Directory>
<Directory /QSYS.LIB/CGILIB.LIB/>
   Allow From all
</Directory>

MapMatch ^/CGI-BIN/(.*) /CGI-BIN/$1.PGM
ScriptAliasMatch ^/CGI-BIN/(.*) /QSYS.LIB/CGILIB.LIB/$1

-Bob Cozzi