All,

I am trying to set up Virtual Hosts on an Apache webserver, and I cannot,
for the life of me, figure out what I'm doing wrong.  I've used the GUI, I
read Bob Cancilla's article at ignite400.org, and I still can't figure out
what my problem is (with this at least ;-).  Here's my Apache config file.
 Be forewarned, I used the migration wizard (feel free to point out any
unnecessary crap if you see it).

Thanks!

  1    SetEnvIfNoCase Content_Type ^image/gif$
LogExclusion="MIMEType_image/gif"
  2    SetEnvIfNoCase Content_Type ^text/javascript$
LogExclusion="MIMEType_text/javascript"
  3    SetEnvIfNoCase Content_Type ^text/css$
LogExclusion="MIMEType_text/css"
  4    SetEnvIfNoCase Content_Type ^image/jpeg$
LogExclusion="MIMEType_image/jpeg"
  5    LogFormat "%h %l %u %t \"%r\" %>s %b" common
  6    LogFormat "%{Referer}i -> %U" referer
  7    LogFormat %{User-agent}i agent
  8    CustomLog /qsys.lib/qusrsys.lib/exlatacc.file common
env=!LogExclusion
  9    CustomLog /qsys.lib/qusrsys.lib/exlatrefr.file referer
env=!LogExclusion
  10    CustomLog /qsys.lib/qusrsys.lib/exlatagt.file agent
env=!LogExclusion
  11    LiveLocalCache Off
  12    <Location />
  13        <LimitExcept GET HEAD OPTIONS POST TRACE>
  14             Order Allow,Deny
  15             Deny From all
  16        </LimitExcept>
  17    </Location>
  18    <Location /systemtools/>
  19         AuthName EXLA
  20         AuthType Basic
  21         PasswdFile %%SYSTEM%%
  22         UserID %%SERVER%%
  23         Require valid-user
  24         # ACLOverride Off
  25    </Location>
  26    Options -ExecCGI -SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +Includes -Indexes
-MultiViews
  27    DefaultType www/unknown
  28    Listen 10.26.68.39:80
  29    ErrorLog /qsys.lib/qusrsys.lib/exlaterr.file
  30    MaxKeepAliveRequests 5
  32    KeepAliveTimeout 4
  33    UseCanonicalName Off
  34    AccessFileName .htaccess
  35    NameVirtualHost 10.26.26.39:80
  36    <VirtualHost 10.26.26.39:80>
  37         ServerName test.shipexpresslink.com
  38         DocumentRoot /www/exlatest/expresslink
  39    </VirtualHost>
  40    <VirtualHost 10.26.26.39:80>
  41         ServerName test.simplyexpresslink.com
  42         DocumentRoot /www/exlatest/expresslink
  43    </VirtualHost>
  44    DirectoryIndex welcome.html index.html
  45    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .htmls
  46    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .htm
  47    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .html
  48    AddOutputFilter INCLUDES .pgm
  49    AddType text/plain .java
  50    AddType text/javascript .js
  51    AddType text/css .css
  52    AddType image/gif .gif
  53    AddType text/html .htm
  54    AddType text/html .html
  55    CGIConvMode %%MIXED/MIXED%%
  56    ScriptLog /qsys.lib/qusrsys.lib/exlatcgie.file
  57    ScriptLogLength 9223372036854775807
  58    HeaderName README
  59    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/text.gif" text/*
  60    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/sound.gif" audio/*
  61    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/movie.gif" video/*
  62    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/image.gif" image/*
  63    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/compress.gif"
application/x-gzip
  64    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/compress.gif"
application/x-compress
  65    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/binary.gif" application/*
  66    AddIconByType "/QIBM/HTTPSVR/Icons/html.gif" text/html
  67    AddAltByType "text" text/*
  68    AddAltByType "au" audio/*
  69    AddAltByType "vid" video/*
  70    AddAltByType "img" image/*
  71    AddAltByType "gzip" application/x-gzip
  72    AddAltByType "Z" application/x-compress
  73    AddAltByType "bin" application/*
  74    AddAltByType "html" text/html
  75    <Directory />
  76         Order Allow,Deny
  77         Deny From all
  78         UserID %%SERVER%%
  79    </Directory>
  80    <Directory /www/exlatest/>
  81         Allow From all
  82    </Directory>
  83    <Directory /QSYS.LIB/EXLAGPL.LIB/>
  84         Allow From all
  85    </Directory>
  86    MapMatch ^/cgi-dta/(.*)
/QSYS.LIB/EXLAGPL.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/qsys.lib/exlatest.lib/qmac1src.file/$1
  87    MapMatch ^/cgi-inet/(.*)
/QSYS.LIB/EXLAGPL.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/www/exla/intranet/$1
  88    MapMatch ^/systemtools/(.*)
/QSYS.LIB/EXLAGPL.LIB/DB2WWW.PGM/www/exla/intranet/systemtools/$1
  89    ScriptAliasMatch ^/QSYS\.LIB/EXLAGPL\.LIB/(.*)
/QSYS.LIB/EXLAGPL.LIB/$1
  90    AliasMatch ^/(.*) /www/exlatest/$1
  91    # HostName 10.26.68.39

Mike E.