David, I know this isn't really AS/400-specific, so just say the word if
I'm pushing it.

On this page http://www.distortion.us/?K=*METAL&FK=619 I have an IFRAME
within another. I want the outside one to be sized and to scroll as it
does, but I want the inside one to be as high as it needs to be to
accomodate its variable contents so it doesn't need a scroll bar. If I
set the height of the inside IFRAME to 100%, it still only goes as long
as the left-hand column. Am I running into one of the problems of using
a table-based layout? The table within the outside frame is set to a
height of 100%, but I've tried taking that off and various combinations.
Any ideas?

Zak Metz
.

NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.