We have WSAS 4.7 running on our iSeries, for development we use WSAD v4.
Now we want to upgrade our development platform to WSAD v5.  The intention
is to remove WSAD v4 from our PC, install WSAD v5 and import all the
projects from our CVS server.

Is it just as simple as that?
Can we still produce projects for WSAS 4?
What are the pitfalls?

I read the readme-files delivered with WSAD v5 but it scares me!  It seems
that migrationproblems are just around the corner waiting to pop-up!

any suggestions, tips, warnings are welcome!

Patrick Goovaerts
Webmaster
IT/Clipper Support nv
Generaal Lemanstraat 82 - 92