>2.  Use something like GETURI to retrieve the data instead.
 GETURI can immitate your HTTP request and store as much
data as you want in the IFS or a PF (DASD limited of
course).

I am taking the request on the server side not receiving the request on the
client side, so unless I can hand off an HTTP request to a socket server
program, no tools like GETURI will work.

I have qzbhCgiParse working reading in over a meg of XML at a time.  On the
Ignite list Anton Gombkötö posted that all I needed to do was %ALLOCate the
needed amount of memory and then move the pointer.  This works and I am
getting every byte from standard input, but I am having some translation
issues right now.  I will post the code when I am done so nobody else have
to go through this.

Aaron Bartell