Joe,

There is a product, iSeries Access for the web, which does 5250 via a
browser.  Yes, it's a screen scraper, but zero footprint on the client.
And I believe that it sticks with port 80, which most firewalls are happy
with.

Rob Berendt
Benjamin Franklin

"Joe Pluta" <joepluta@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces+rob=dekko.com@xxxxxxxxxxxx
09/03/2003 09:46 AM
Please respond to Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries