That's actually not what I was thinking, but it would work. I was working
within the confines of an existing note database (likely a note header and
note detail) if you support multiple notes or just note details if your
"notes" are simply one big block of text.

In either case the data is stored in the existing notes tables and it's
basically broken apart using substring into 75 byte chunks (or whatever your
size is) on write. On read it's concat'ed tgether and put back into the
textbox.

In one case we even prepended "***From Web***" to the note so green screen
users understood why it was broken at the points it was.

Of course, you could also do logical word-breaks, it's really not hard.

-Walden

Walden H Leverich III
President
Tech Software