Installation of WSAD 4.03 always's blocks when 'removing temporary
files' is processing.  The statusbar is half it's way when installation
stops.  I cannot do anything else but ending an msiexec.exe the
installation using 'taskmanager'.  (though 2 of these jobs are running).
I tried installation twice again, which is time-consuming because
uninstall only takes about 1 hour, but same happens again.  Final try
was  done with all jobs in taskbar closed, maybe MCAfee was a problem,
and also screensaver etc... Disabled.  Nothing helps.

I suspect this is one of the latest jobs to do when installing so I
tried to check what is installed in Start-menu.  2 shortcuts are
installed under 'WebSphere Studio Application Developer, namely a
Readme-shortcut and the WSAD starter-shortcut.  Starting WSAD seems to
be running normal...

Can someone tell me what to check for unremoved 'temporary files' and
confirm how to check if installation is completed successfully???

I have WSAD4.03
running on WinXP (dutch version but uk-english locale)
with 5Gb free in installationdrive
512Mb memory
Celeron500 Mhz