Yes, I am using "QtmhGetEnv" and is working greatly in other programs.

I removed the "?" but still no results.  I restate again: the program (FD003R)
runs (generating titles only) but not data related to the order is displayed.

                    "Richard B Baird"
                    <rbaird@esourceconsu        To:     web400@midrange.com
                    lting.com>                  cc:
                    Sent by:                    Subject:     Re: [WEB400]
Simple HTML program
                    web400-admin@midrang        sending parms to an AS400 pgm
                    e.com

                    06/04/2002 03:09 PM
                    Please respond to
                    web400

Peter,

Are you expecting the value in an *entry parm?  can't do it.  doesn't work.

you need to use one of the http apis to retrieve the data from the browser.
There are a ton of examples in the archives, or on one of a dozen or so
websites (like ez400, brad stones, etc).

Rick

Hi guys!

I have a small amount of code and what I want is to send an order number to
CGI-RPG program on the AS400 like:

<FORM action="http://pacnet/cgi-rpg/fd003r?"; method="post">
<P>
Order Number: <INPUT type="text"><BR>
<INPUT type="submit" value="Send"> <INPUT type="reset">
</P>
</FORM>

The program runs but the parameter (order number) that the program receives
is a
different one (garbage).  What I'm missing?

Regards,

PALL Corporation
Peter Vidal
Senior System Analyst