>Now, I'm assuming that since you do not indicate a port number for either
URL that they are not both being hosted on the same 400?

Yes, they are both on the same 400.  One is on default port 80 and the other
is on default SSL port 443.

Ok now I need to tell you more of the story.  I can't do as you have said
because I have about 35 cso.xxxxxxx.com sites being run in this instance; so
if I do this:

redirect /* https://cso.aaron.com

all of the sites will go there which is not what I want.

The whole story behind this is that we have programs written to do the
virtual hosting for us.  So we will have 35 cso.xxxxxx.com sites point to
one server instance on our 400 and then our program will get the domain name
and port from the environment variables and display the appropriate index
page.

So if I can't do a redirect within the server instance config, can I do a
Server Side Include in the index.html that will "redirect" me to
https://cso.aaron.com?

I have tried this SSI in my index.html file for https://cso.aaron.com but I
get an error.

<!--#exec cgi="https://cso.aaron.com"-->

gives me . .

[an error occurred while processing this directive] EXEC failed: var =
"https://cso.aaron.com";, value = ""

[an error occurred while processing this directive] INCLUDE failed: var =
"/login.html", value = ""

Or can somebody tell me how I can redirect with javaScript as soon as the
page loads?

Aaron Bartell