OK - so I'm a little late!
The first incarnation of palmbeachjewelry.com started 4 CGI programs - here's
the source...
<frameset rows="0,1*" frameborder="0" border="0" framespacing="0">
  <frame name="topFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize src="/blank.htm" border="0"
frameborder="0">
  <frame name="mainFrame" src="/cgibinx/YOURPGM.PGM?field=INFO&field2=INFO2"
border="0" frameborder="0">
</frameset>
<noframes>
</noframes>

This will fire up the frame on the initial HTML, then launch your program
within a frame... The src area needs the location according to the web servers
info.  So if you programmed cgibinx to map to your EXEC /doit/*
/QSYS.LIB/YOURLIB.LIB/*.PGM will take anything with /doit/ and map it to
YOURLIB on the 400.

Not sure if this helped, but hey I tried!

Andrew Borts / Webmaster
Seta Corporation
6400 East Rogers Circle
Boca Raton, FL 33499