  • Subject: RE: HTTP V4R4 web server setup
  • From: "Bleddyn Williams" <bleddyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 19:07:32 -0000

You don't need the map statement as the PASS is a catchall for you at the
bottom, a PASS /* should always be the last statement. The way it works is
if the webserver sees a MAP and matches it will do the action and then read
the other statements, a PASS if matched causes the webserver to stop so /*
is a catchall. Also the webserver is now not case sensitive and you should
put your EXEC above your PASS by the way.

What's the error message you are getting?

Thanks Bleddyn

http://www.ignite400.org - iSeries eBusiness User Group