Thanks very much for the information, Steve. I'll be following up.

In a previous attempt to update the version, I lost all my settings and plug-ins. That alt-shift-F1 will be useful. I don't recognize most of the list that comes up for my "vanilla" RDi, but I plan to soon re-do RPGTOOLS, iSphere and others.

--Alan