On Mon, 8 May 2023 at 11:34, Alan Cassidy <cfuture@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I have done this, and clicked on the SPLF I want to see, and all I get
are two tabs at the top: TEXT, and IMAGE.

When I click on either one of them, I get absolutely nothing in the
source area.

What am I missing?

I never do this - since I am a green screen programmer, I always have
a green screen open, and I look at spooled files that way, on a second
display.
That aside, I tried the RSE Spooled Files.
It took several rounds of clicking, waiting, 'Refresh error' and such
but now RDi has apparently settled down and will always display a
spooled file when I double click one in RSE.

While I can certainly Ctrl-F6 to jump between editor panes, my muscle
memory insists that the proper keys are Alt-Tab.
Old dogs and all that.
--buck