You have to have the cursor on the source you wish to view the date. Right click, a menu pops up select source> show date area.

Nathan
-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Alan Cassidy
Sent: Saturday, May 6, 2023 3:41 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Display the dates in RDi

I can't remember, and I have searched IBM and https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__midrange.com&d=DwIGaQ&c=euGZstcaTDllvimEN8b7jXrwqOf-v5A_CdpgnVfiiMM&r=Hg3gQbcCx3pEYXuuWQ6ckJmOWCes2jUg_H4SpifnU9k&m=rM3-zsC2FMvnraZQ3y2luZ4dQKiBJkdvWiivFFC1toQ&s=ZgeA3dBLBYiBTwe1-KIUdWGnnYVVcp0VGiI7hAwRi0M&e= archives and my own cheat sheets and cannot find how to make the SRCDAT date display in RDi.

Anybody help me here?

Thanks

Alan Cassidy