All,

Just recently I have started to get an error message from iSphere: An error has occurred. See error log for more details. Widget has the wrong parent. I'm currently on RDi 9.6.0.11 20210819_0803 and iSphere 5.0.0.r. Is this a known problem and is there a fix for it?

Doug Belcher | he-him-his | T 314.553.5872 | M 314.766.4461

Need Application (JDE/DataHub) Support? Contact Us ==> Report a JDE/DataHub Incident<https://comres.service-now.com/service_portal?id=sc_cat_item&sys_id=8d21cca81b4ce850b62a21b3b24bcbcf&sysparm_category=861e7b981b0ce850b62a21b3b24bcbc5> or Submit a JDE/DataHub Enhancement Request<https://emerson.sharepoint.com/sites/ComRes-WR/IT/Lists/ReqAppDevSvc/newform.aspx>
Need Hardware or MS Office Support? Contact Ent IT ==> Report a Hardware Incident<https://emerson.service-now.com/sp?id=report_an_issue&utm_source=WR&utm_medium=ComRes&utm_campaign=aa> or Submit a Hardware Request<https://emerson.service-now.com/sp?id=sc_home&utm_source=WR&utm_medium=ComRes&utm_campaign=aa>
Check Your JDE ticket Status ==> Check Status of Your Tickets<https://comres.service-now.com/service_portal?id=requests>

Integrity Safety & Quality Support Our People Customer Focus Continuous Improvement Collaboration Innovation
Integridad Seguridad y Calidad Apoyo para Nuestra Gente Enfoque en el Cliente Mejora Continua Colaboración Innovación
Intégrité Sécurité et qualité Soutien à nos équipes À l'écoute des clients Amélioration continue Collaboration Innovation