Thanks! I had the wrong slash.

That fixed it mostly. I was able to delete all the "spaces" and retype them to get it to stop.

Still weird

-----Original Message-----
From: WDSCI-L <wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Daniel Gross
Sent: Wednesday, February 16, 2022 12:25 AM
To: Rational Developer for IBM i <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Autoformat Exec SQL

Don’t know if this helps, but the Regex for a tab char should be \t - if you are unsure about Regex syntax, you can try it out on

https://regex101.com/

This is what I always do, since I use Regex in SQL and RPG from time to time, and I’m always unsure about the syntax.

HTH
Daniel

Von meinem iPhone gesendet