Thanks, Edmund, I knew I had taken too many naps sometimes!

Cheers
Vern

On 12/8/2021 6:23 AM, Edmund Reinhardt wrote:

Hi Vern
I have been promoting the RDi Hub for some time now.  A couple of years ago, Maha Masri made it much prettier.  But the RDi Hub could always be reached through the shortcut I created for it. https://ibm.biz/rdi_hub <https://ibm.biz/rdi_hub>
And for RFE's I have create a very convenient shortcut that prefills all of the right values for Product  and Component. It is
http://ibm.biz/rdi_rfe <http://ibm.biz/rdi_rfe>

Enjoy!

Edmund Reinhardt
/Rational Developer for i Archit//http://ibm.biz/rdi_rfe/ <http://ibm.biz/rdi_rfe>/ect/
*IBM*
p: 905 413 3125
w: ibm.biz/rdi_hub <http://ibm.biz/rdi_hub>e: edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:edmund.reinhardt@xxxxxxxxxx>

Inactive hide details for "Vern Hamberg via WDSCI-L" ---12/08/2021 06:49:43 AM---Y'all I think I found a big deal!"Vern Hamberg via WDSCI-L" ---12/08/2021 06:49:43 AM---Y'all I think I found a big deal!